Monday, April 16, 2007

HELP!!!!!! im being attacked by Boredom!! its such a powerful monster that i cannot defeat!! Boredom has forced me to type this crap and rubbish!!

um, okay, whatever.

TODAY I SAW SINGYI'S NEW HAIRCUT which looks like mdm lim's. AHLOT. uncanny resemblance...ooh.

&& i was kind and good hearted today. 3 cheers for me.

anyway, today we got back our english compre and summary tests results after a goddamn period of time. yes, finally. and YUSHU WALKED WITH ME TO THE BUS STOP TODAYY!!! whee~. no la no la, is cause her IPW group going to salvation army so they walked the same direction. as me.

oink, and today after school sinyi and me we were linking both arms so we were like back to back. then i think she purposely walk forward which for me, is backwards then she was dragging me all the way. literally. then she made me fall eventually on the floor. like humpty dumpty minus the cracking part. WAHAHAHA.

then today i felt really hot in class, perspiring like what. it was raining but i was on fire. wait, it was raining and sunny at the same time. expecting to see a rainbow. okay...then during reading period this lil sparrow hopped into or class.

and while chatting to julene, i realise my msn is outdated so im going to update now i think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home