Monday, October 22, 2007

i came home very very tired and exhausted today, dozing on the bus even. actually i wanted to sleep at 9.30 but then i felt compelled to use the laptop since i didnt use it yesterday. i feel like an 80 year old with my joints hurting and stuff. especially my right elbow, when i straighten it. -_- im STILL tired so i'll sleep after this.

went to julene's house today and blind mice was fun! yay. ginger is cute. and her stairs her stupid stairs made me fall and bruise myself. okay nevermind i always fall down anyway.


yesterday was fun at orchard with singyi too. (:

i think tomorrow is some check dont know what day that means our attire will be checked or something like that. this means i have to pin up my fringe to look like an idiot. okay fine.


ooh just now near my house there was a fire then i think it was quite serious so the fire was like illuminating part of the sky. so cool okay. so interesting also. tomorrow i have to wake up early which sucks. so now i will sleep. tonight, im not an insomniac. tonight, i shall be an outsomniac. okay whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home