Saturday, December 29, 2007

Uhm. I feel so tired I could drop and sleep. This is so ironic. I can't sleep at night and then it has to be always in the day when I feel tired. -.-

Whatever.

I just came back from orchard with YJ. She bought an expensive pencil case and she is going to make her mum believe I got it for her for christmas. I let her because that would make me sound like a nice person. Varsha couldnt go out. ): Next time.

It is only until today that I realise Monday is the last day of the year. A bit slow of me, I know. This is making go into The Mood. Oh right. New year resolution. This is brainless because I don't ever follow them. But its fun, because its a once-a-year thing.

  1. Study hard. Like damn hard. I'm going to be Ms Goody-two-shoes. I'm going to pay attention in every single lesson and do all my homework and copy notes. And then go home and study my ass off.
  2. Lose weight. I'm going to exercise more and reduce my junk food intake.
  3. Be more of a happy person. Stop getting into stupid moods.
  4. Stop being so introverted.

This is too amusing to be continued. I realise this is really stupid. So uh, the end. End of resolutions '08.(:

JULENE JULENE JULENE JULENE JULENE! ( I have no freaking idea why this is so small. I made it big okay.)

She likes campbell soup.

Okay I'll continue some other time. Any more mentions? Damn shit, my font is red and big. Ah whatever. My parents are screaming for me to get off the com and go dont know where so what the hell. Im exagerating my spelling's screwed but i dont really care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home