Friday, February 23, 2007

-i feel so SLACK-

oh GAWD vic, u r in FULL STUDY MODE now and u make me feel so GUILTY. i havent touched any of my homework and here i am POSTING. dear me. i'll HATE myself later.

ok, i officially hate HER now. she sucks. =p

choir practice was todayy.

congrats 1A for getting through the PSGM skit audi. =D yayweeee...

my dad's colleagues are downstairs. im hiding in my room. :X if not i downstairs also will bored to death.

ITS SI LEI'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!(lets SING)
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to si lei,
happy birthday to you

WWWWOOOOOOOOOTSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're older than me now.

Javen's here to stay--yay! but last night i totally couldnt sleep coz he was crying so loudly. for three weeks i'll be hearing that, wonder how i'll survive.

i seriously dont want to do my HOMEWORK. especially that zuo wen. who wants to do it anyway?? right, i know u want to, charmaine. i dont want to do homework. but i know i HAVE to. i'll take my time. BAHH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home