Friday, February 02, 2007

whoa...wind so strong, my room door suddenly slammed shut.(ok, so it didnt slam) i so many days never update. now there's so many things i want to type about but i cant remember. XD haiyyaa..next week is the week of tests. monday: maths tues:chi wed: chi thur:letter writing fri:sci quiz

so manymany leh. i have to study. but i dont know how to. thanks ppl for tagging.

i cant believe i HELPED u. i must be so stupid and now you keep bugging me. dumbdumb. i shall steer away from her now. choir is SO strict. pay two dollars if late, pay one dollar if never wear choir shirt. must sit up straight, pay attention, no fidgeting..etc. wa lao. but its my cca. too bad.

i hope sing yi's ankle is better by now.=)

the angel-mortal activity is not fun already!! i know who my angel is and my mortal knows who i am. why must i know? why must she know? because we are clever! (i know i just said i was stupid) im so forgetful these days too. keep leaving my homework in school then and to go early to do. o_O i cant wait for monday!! can start the cooking part of hm ec!!!!!!! yay. im so excited. and my name tag too.=) the mouth head report my group did on magic was so short. didnt exactly go according to plan coz i thought i had to reveal da trick. but who cares. must protect the magic industry anyway.

ps(yushu's face makes me wanNA laugh)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home