Friday, April 27, 2007

i realise that my mum thinks i can hear her even when i have my earpieces in my ear, tuned in to the radio. like in the cab on the way to my grandparents house (which is where i am at now) she kept talking about this and that and i swear she has NO IDEA that i cannot make out what she was saying. i tried to make my listening to the radio more obvious by adjusting and readjusting my earpiece over and over agin. she just continued. so i just nodded and nodded and looked at her as if i understood every word she said. yeah. my brother too. he keeps talking about some game. and keeps repeating my name if i dont answer him which is obviously because im listening to the radio. okay.

ms wee is SO NICE. she gave everyone TWO chocolate hearts!!! not one, but two!! for no reason some more!! it was nice, of course. then i tried to make singyi's more ugly. i tried to chop it and press it. so fun man. :D then during english, mrs lowe went siao. she mistook 1A as a zoo. she asked me what animal i was. she said she was the zookeeper. she tried to capture animals. she performed some magic tricks which was to open a brochure. you know, brochures are folded into small sizes so when opened, it becomes bigger. YEAH. then we were like cheering and clapping like they were SO great. she let us discuss for our brochure project then we made a lot of noise then she started pointing to the SPEAKERS and saying the classroom got CCTV, so we have to keep quiet. -_____-

oh, and gym i forgot to take out my socks so the guy was like, " your socks.." so embarassing. eveyone looking at me. yeah, i was being dumb.

and now, julene is at yushu's. i suppose they are doing retarded things. i told julene i was playing kungfu chaos just now and i was being the big boobs lucy. hahahahahahahaha. im laughing at something not funny. in other words, im being LAME.

yes, and it POURED just now when i was going home with jolene. she shorter than me then her umbrella water keep dripping on my whole sleeve again. i started splashing water on her then she splashed. YEAH, umbrella fight. =)

WHAAAAAAAAAAT ELSE huh???

er, er, yushu today tried to look for someone in 1O, supposedly a band member. then she made me tag along then she stood at the door waving like a dumbdumb. YUSHU, stop embarrassing me, please.

no, wait, julene says she's bored. at yushu's house, i mean. why should you be?? o.o

and i cant belive that, according to my brother, logan got SECOND LAST. excuse me, but SECOND LAST?? and smoky got last. kenai first, AGAIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home