Thursday, April 26, 2007

LAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

today, i made singyi puke. aint that great??? of course, not LITERALLY.

oh, and yuan jing, you freaking stop pulling my tie!!!! stupid yuan jing, pull my tie till i look so retarded. yes, i know thats what you want. and im so glad i managed to pull yours too. :) wa lao, you also stop eating my sweets when you sit at my seat during chinese okayy??? so dumb. XD

after school me, julene and yantian had our mini magic show which was seriously cool. now, julene, lets disappear again, shall we?? :D

chelsea shall suck FOREVER~and ever and ever.

ah, and when my dad drove me to school today at the zebra crossing there i saw yushu and baohui crossing it, and my dad stopped for them.at first i was like "hurry up cross larh, walk so slow.." then i realised it was THEM.

JULENE, you stop being so mean. piano today was incredibly okay. as in, i didnt practise but i survived. i realise my piano teacher is a really nice person. and i feel so bad i dont put in effort in piano.
I REALISED GEOGRAPHY EXAM IS ON WEEK 8 NOT 7. cannot believe i thought it was week 7 all long so i was freaking out big time. my watch, barely a week old, has one million scratches on it.

i miss 9justnice SO MUCH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home