Tuesday, July 31, 2007

HAHAHAHAHAHA. oh gosh. i feel so high now.

SCIENCE TEST SUCKED PEOPLE! HAHAHAHAHAHA. like seriously. i dont think i can get an A anymore! oh i got all teary and laugh-y after the test okay. i lost so many marks already due to stupid mistakes. and i was so super angry and disappointed in myself. its not as if i didnt know how to do i didnt read the question properly! @#$%^! i so feel like killing myself! and I STUDIED! I DID I DID I DID. I DID.

AWWWWWWW

AWWWWW

AWWWW

AWW

AW


okay, i shall not start bawling over my test. bhut i feel bawl-ly. how?


WHAT THE HECK? chinese test tomorrow?

NOOOO!!!!

its CHINESE! chinese okay?

HIGHER some more.

oh gosh

oh god

oh man

oh dear

oh my

oh no.


im still bummed for science. BOO. after school was fun! (; but too bad i didnt go macs. BUT! nevermind. :D yantian, i must go back with you on thursday!

**** and *******!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home