Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm sad. I don't like eclipse's ending. It's so unsatisfying. But that's why there's going to be a fourth book.


I'm in a somewhere between emo and depressed mood. And now empty's playing on the radio. It's not helping the situation. Let me tell you why I'm depressed.


  1. I've finished twilight, new moon and eclipse. Thus, no more Edward for a while.
  2. Maximum Ride is becoming a sad story. And its ending.
  3. Empty's playing on the radio.
  4. I have piano tomorrow early in the morning.
  5. My immortal, the song reminds me of Edward, Bella and Jacob.
  6. Because you can't go. And I'm feigning nonchalance.
  7. Someone is angry with me. I think.
  8. My highly inflexible face muscles stubbornly do not want to smile.
  9. Varsha's in India. And also about what YJ claims.
  10. -to be filled-

I'm so childish. It's just a story. But its nice to get affected by them I think. Oh and check this out;

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_chapter1.pdf/

It's chapter one of twilight written in Edward's perspective! I think its gonna be published as a book sometime!(:

And Fang's blog in Maximum Ride actually exists! It's gonna be made into a movie too. So many nice books are going to be made into movies! Like, Twilight, Maximum Ride and My Sister's Keeper! I hope it shows in Singapore because I want to watch and sit on the cinema seat and cry.

Crying while watching movies is very fun.

Stupid Yuanjing actually thought eclipse's the second book. And the Erhu Lover's actually going to make out with her erhu for twenty three hours straight. I have faith in you, EL.

This is not helping. I'm still sad. But it's okay because it's nice to be sad sometimes. My mind is too screwed by stories. Oh, one thing to rejoice, we're not going to Assisi tomorrow. Why? Because we simply don't want to. Isn't that just so utterly hilarious and yay-ish. Wait when Jolene comes back. Ha. Ha. Oops.

My Immortal lyrics.

I'm so tired of being here

Suppressed by all of my childish fears

And if you have to leave

I wish that you would just leave

Because your presence still lingers here

And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal

This pain is just too real

There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears

When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears

And I've held your hand through all of these years

But you still have all of me

You used to captivate me

By your resonating light

But now I'm bound by the life you left behind

Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams

Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me

These wounds won't seem to heal

This pain is just too real

There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears

When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears

And I've held your hand through all of these years

But you still have all of me

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone

And though you're still with me

I've been alone all alone

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears

When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears

And I've held your hand through all of these years

But you still have all of me

Really suitable for Bella/Edward when they left each other. For Jacob when Bella left.

I crave M&M cookies. I must ask my mum to get them. Excited for tomorrow!<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home