Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Oh! I'm so irritated because I cannot see some people tagboards and I want to tag! But that's okay because I'll tag them here although its so weird to be tagging someone at your own blog. But still.


Singyi: happy birthday on saturday! professor! (((: i see my name! so cool! singyi you always not online.

Yuanjing: HUP HUP. generals dont play the erhu and MRTs are nothing to them. i warn you you better appear tomorrow!!!!!! and i don't see your blogskin change!

Victoria: eh! im not isolating you! we MUST go out okay! i want to watch BRATZ! and the course!((:


Anyway, I'm finishing eclipse now and that's so sad because I'm finishing the story and that is never a good thing. Maybe I will read slower, so I won't finish the story so soon! But the book's making me emo. Saturday's a special happy day for someone so yay. (((: Nothing much's happened recently so yeah, life's been KIND OF boring.


Varsha is in India, so sad! )): Come back quick, I'm waiting!(:


There's choir tomorrow, Assisi and piano on Thursday then chior again on Friday and tuition. Oh, I'm one hell of a busy woman.


Today I attempted to do my homework and failed miserably because I keep telling myself homework will start after the choir practice ends. And I wanted to read my book too. Right now I'm a quite-happy person because I went to Borders on Sunday and bought 3 books because there was some major discount! But it was so crowded and all the books were strewn all over and the place reminded me of a farm so that was not very nice. And this got me really pissed so I put on my pissed face and walked around. I think I saw Charmaine but she didn't see me. Then I wasn't so pissed anymore when I went for dinner so that was good.

My book-a-thon is ending soon. Sad. But I'll go to the library. Happy.


Yippee! I sound like a five year old. Yay! I want ice-cream.


That sounds so stupid. But nevermind. I hate the sudden bouts of emoness I feel. I must practise my piano more often and have a piano marathon like yuanjing except hers is an erhu one.


& the bubble wraps go POP POP POP! :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home