Wednesday, October 31, 2007

YEEESH. SHEESH. i feeel 'asdoifwhnejposd. so empty. i really ought to be taking a bath now. oh gosh i feel so ijcrnv hgst798ew0&*#(UJNfc;. i havent touched homework and people say there's a lot. ARGH. i dont want to do them okay. but i have to and that makes me a very aiosdvjn[w8390 person. and knowing i have theory tomorrow tomorrow makes me even more aoiurfhvnpaioew. and my piano teacher gave me more theory and she's coming over to check tomorrow which is so q48y913hqvfgh. and i keep typing wrongly. 9edaiuorghfcb!!!


iapeucbfaov;siuewhjsdq[9ewgnvhbasdo;ijhevw8bnoimz OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!



yeesh now what's wrong with me. im not sad im not happy im not angry im oiupawbnc avbgojtfed. stoned, empty. asnpcfioubnecsiuagb xzujklcxzm!


and there's choir and tuition which makes things more asoidghvbewoj,z. i need to punch something. i need to go to some secluded spot and scream my lungs out. something like that. oh no im going crazy. but i dont really care.


stargirl is a nice nice nice book. (: stargirl is my ultimate idol. i aspire to be like her. oisaUdnvpcoisz vizdof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home