Sunday, January 13, 2008

Gah. I'm feeling very very introverted right now. I don't feel like talking to anyone. I don't even feel like talking. Perhaps that's why I gave up signing into MSN when it failed the first time. This feels really weird, blogging. I haven't blogged in ages.

I really don't want to go to school tomorrow. I just don't feel like. It's a dread all right. I know I still have to and that really sucks. Tomorrow's a Monday. I abhor Mondays. Freaking shit. I'll turn up in school like some old lady tomorrow with all the bags. I have choir tomorrow so I have to bring choir tee and then after that I have to rush off for tuition so I need to bring my file. And there is PE. No, I like PE but the point here is that I have to bring my uniform to change. So many things. I don't like.

Okay. I hate everything now. Everything that's going on.

Look, I really really don't want to go to school. Please let me develop a fever or something.

I laugh at the irony of the picture in the last post. Good year? Look at things so far. Amusing. Or maybe I'm just very very pessimistic now.

I hate the fact that my family sleeps so early. It's 9pm and guess what. Everyone is turning off their lights and turning in. Candia, shut out of everything. I'm always the last one to sleep. I feel like a nocturnal animal.

Screwed. That's what everything is now.

I used to believe that after every bad thing that happens, something good will follow. But it doesn't seem to be happening now. Tell me why.

This morning, I was thinking about con-men. I was thinking about the type that calls you on your mobile phones informing you about how you've won 10 000 bucks or whatever ridiculous amount of money. Hilarious. And then I started to think of ways to reply them if one of them ever call me.

I could go 'huh' a hundred times and irritate the person till he hangs up.

Or maybe speak in gibberish.

I could start laughing.

Or act cool. Like, 'Uh, do you think I would be so stupid to believe you?'

And the person would try to sound more convincing.

I'll go 'whatever' and hang up.

I could act businesslike and speak in this posh voice saying 'I'm sorry but I have no time for such nonsense. If you would excuse me, I have to make a call to Mr. Alabamahahnananana the Director of blah blah.'

Maybe I could pretend to be this daughter of some filthy rich person and go 'WHAT?!?!?! Only $10 000?'

Shit, is there a Geography test coming up? Someone please tell me the exact date.

It's almost 9.30pm. My table is as messy as ever. I have an unpacked bag. I have unfinished homework. In less than an hour's time, my parents will automatically wake up and yell for me to sleep.

Goodnight. Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home