Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Jumbled. Rumbled. Crumbled.

Hello. La. Blah. Gah. What a horrible whatever whatever.

Hey. Slow down please. Give me a day to relax and slack. Thank you.

There are so many things going on now. And I say stop! Wait! But no it
doesn't do as I say.

I am sad. I am tired. I want to sleep.

Early. At 10. And wake up not feeling sleepy for once.

Perhaps with the homework fully completed? And goodbye
procrastinations!

Hello mugger me!

This is not easy. Uh-uh.

Oh dear me. Why? Tell me. Clear up, get solved on your own. What's wrong?
Something. Very very wrong.

No solutions though. No sense either. Nothing. Where's that
something.

Happy. Let's all be. Good. No more of those.

And Candia goes to sleep, anticipating a hopefully nice tomorrow.



Doesn't matter if you don't understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home