Saturday, March 01, 2008

Poor Penguin Pooing; Impatient Indian Ipod; Bouncy Bunny Bitching

TAG REPLIES.

Xuepiao:I also miss you. aw aw aw. My socks rock my socks. (:
Varsha: oh gosh. Thank you thank you thank you.
Joey: okay.
Catherine: hello cat!<33
Yuanjing: of course I can dance. I rock so much. yes yes, and the grammys too. you are also featured in it. Sure sure, do you want a photoshoot too?
Julene: I saw you today you angry alliteration alligator.
Boonhui: I sleep with the pillow! So hot like whoa. JEALOU, TWIN?(:
Hui Ju: Thanks. I changed it. Haha.
Varsha: WHOO, rocked. <3
Deborah: thank you, your luck worked!
Noel: I bet you cannot wait for the show right. ;D26

Okay. Firstly, LJ rocked. So much, I could learn the whole dictionary and still not be able to describe it. Best 3 days of the year thus far. It's so damn sad. 3 days is so short for goodness sake, but it was fun while it lasted.

  • Busride conversations
  • Late night crashing
  • Hi Harry
  • Gossips
  • Camwhoring
  • TORRES PILLOW THING OH GOSH I LOVE YOU SINGYIIIIIII.<3333333333
  • Jolene's interesting stories
  • Shopping
  • Amazing Race
  • Titbits
  • F.O.S
  • Sesame Street
  • Rice cultivation
  • Pewter don't know what
  • Cheerleader hair
  • Cool socks
  • Sucky ice cream
  • Terrorist
  • Funny vase with distorted faces
  • Pissed waitress
  • Passport photos
  • Cool paul frank with moustache
  • Squeezing
  • Class bonding!
  • Slipping and falling
  • Laughing

And so much more. I don't know how to upload the pictures from the camera without using the cable because I am dumb.

I went to Orchard with Julene today to start on KTBG. I'm swearing off coffee for at least a week. Coffee is so nauseating after a while. Did you know that all doors are automatic? Julene bought this sick magazine for herself to read. And she read every single thing in there and said it was really interesting! Julene owes me money. I am a loanshark. My cheapo shoes suck. I think blisters are developing. Ew.

Tomorrow, Candia dies.

  1. Bloody literature shit
  2. Maths homework
  3. Chinese test to worry about
  4. Chinese tuition homework
  5. Freaking maths tuition homework
  6. Mundi Renovatio
  7. Wake up early
  8. Because Monday school resumes, I feel sad.
  9. Because I will come up with more problems
  10. Just because.

Oh, so shit.

Jolene just said my tag so cute. Well, duh. Oh wait, she's actually talking about herself. Double duh.

Okay, Jolene you cute lah.

Tomorrow Liverpool plays against Bolton. We must win if not I will do nothing again. I shall watch the match with the Torres pillow! Added power! Whoo.

This post is long. Wow.

I think I'm getting a little too materialistic for my own good. Suddenly, I want everything. Or maybe I'm just going through a phase. Ah, who cares. Candia is a sucker for material stuff.

I hate the phrase 'just going through a phase.' I think its really condescending in a way. I don't know why.

This post is really really long.

Chinese test on Monday and Wednesday. Boo. Will it be difficult?

It's a rhetorical question.

I take back my word. Actually I want a lot more than material stuffs. Like, I want

  1. Good grades
  2. Everlasting company
  3. A kick ass vocabulary
  4. To be fluent in another language
  5. Improve in Chinese
  6. Be better in piano
  7. Liverpool to win EPL and everything
  8. The terrorist to just evaporate
  9. Problems to be solved
  10. Homework to magically be settled

I FREAKING WANT. Okay so maybe materialistic-sm is increasing. Or however you phrase it. You ge the idea.

Oh why am I talking about this. Yuanjing, your meeting with the editors of Cool Weekly have been arranged. However, I advise you to act cooler than usual. I will give you some tips on Monday. Yushu will have to come up with another contract. Another overdue one and she will be fired.

I am so lame.

It is so late now. Oh, did I say I woke up at 12.07 today? That was so cool. It's a first, so it makes it even cooler.

The house is so quiet now. Julene has a picture of her boyfriend as her phone wallpaper. I ate a chocolate bunny lolly today. Tomorrow, I shall go jogging. I am so unfit now.

I am an elephant.

The time now is 1.23am. I shall make a wish before it changes.

Oh, it changed even before I finished. How very stupid of me.

Goodnight. This post is too long. Expect more long posts in future.

PS: SINGYI THANK YOU FOR THE EARLY BDAY PRESENT OKAY IT ROCKS SO GODDAMN MUCH!! AH, YOU ROCK! (:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home