Friday, February 08, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VARSHA!


I. AM. PISSED.

Fook the shite.

Everything and everything is making me pissed. GRR!

I am also very unhappy!
  1. I lost my wallet- yes, again. My mum thinks I don't give a damn and she has been going on since. And what did I do to deserve this. If I left it on the bus, then a kind soul should return it to me because I have returned so many handphones left on buses.
  2. Torres is injured-what shit is this.
  3. I cannot watch the Chelsea Liverpool match-why is it so late. My dad doesn't allow me to watch.
  4. My homework stands unfinished-and I thought it wasn't a lot. And the Total Defence thing. It just popped out of nowhere. Fish.
  5. I don't understand Science-jsdf@*(#&!!! And I thought I did. After I consulted Mr Gab everything seemed so clear and then I look at the balancing equations worksheet and I realised I don't know how to do it afterall. Thats it. Goodbye A1.
  6. Tests next week-need I say more?
  7. Choir tickets-so far from the target.
  8. I'm having a bad hair day.
  9. School starts on Monday.
  10. My brother is trying to get on my nerves.
  11. Geography test-screw it.
  12. Basically everything else.

I feel like crying out tears of frustration. Goddamn it.

SOMEBODY JUST SHOOT ME. NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home