Saturday, February 02, 2008

Today is the day I reply my tags through a post.

VARSHA: Hello. Self praises are ego boosters. (: Yes yuanjing is dumb. No I am the coolest. (:
NOEL: Oh gosh yes yes yes. I miss it. ):
BOONHUI: My blog is cool right. Thanks. Science I haven't starteddd. D: You don't do so fast.
YUANJING: Don't you know? Screwed blogs are the coolest things ever. When I'm in the correct mood, at the correct time, I shall do something about it.
HUIJU: Hello! Thanks! ((:
JORENE: Hmm, but wouldn't expanding it make it bigger? We didn't even know it was his birthday lah. Your tuition class is so cool! I miss the TPY place. ):
JOEY: Hahahaha. You better ace maths ah. :D BOUGAE ROCKS, joey! GOSH GOSH YESSSSS. Yay, sameeee. :DDDDDD
JULENE: Don't laugh till your teeth drop out. Why, thank you I'm so flattered.
SINGYI: BOOOOOOO. I think I want to throw my booboo away. It's out of shape.
GLORIA: No problem! Thanks for linking me too! (:

There.

I got a distinction for the Grade 5 theory exam. I am happy. It's just one out of so many not so happy stuffs but it's enough I guess. For now. (:

I'm going to watch the match later. Honestly if they lose again I'm going to..okay, nothing. I just hope for a win. I ought to sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home