Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hello.

My dad's gonna send me to school tomorrow cos I left my tie at school. I'm so evil.

Okay, from now on, NO COMPUTER EXCEPT FOR WEEKENDS. Or exceptions. Today's an exception. It is quite live-able cos I don't seem to use the computer on weekdays anyway.


Gosh, I'm angry okay. I'm angry at the American owners. They freaking suck. They should like just jump off a building or something. They are screwing Liverpool. Oh, those stubborn poops. Or whatever mean thing you want to call them. It's been so depressing reading the papers cos Liverpool seems to be hitting the headlines for all the wring reasons. It's all about money right. Who are they kidding lah. Stupid, stupid. Fish, fish.

Seriously, they should just freaking LEAVE. It's so obvious they are unwanted. Loserrrrrs. Someone tell them to go away. No wait, they have been told but they are just some stubborn pigs who want to make profit. What shite.


I'm sorry I just had to rant. I know this post is so liverpool-ey.


I think I'm moving but I've got no where.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home