Sunday, April 29, 2007

even though the song playing on the radio is one of my faves, i dont feel happy. quite the contrary. i realise that so many things are happening.

and varsha, i hope you'll really cheer up. :)

i got really bloody pissed and angry just now. but yeah, i guess im okay now. was mugging yesterday and today for geog. and before you go"candia is so hardworking" let me tell you, i only completed like 2 miserable chapters. amazing yeah? mugging drives me crazy. it makes me TALK TO MYSELF. then my mum thought i was talking on the phone and scolded me for talking so long. when i was like, studying. stop laughing, people. its not funny.

seriously, im not like what you think. everyone will feel down at some point of their life so think positive. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home