Friday, May 25, 2007

OKAY. so, i havent been blogging for 10 years. because ive been grounding myself. so dumb. but yeah. i realised ive been wasting too much time on the computer the last few weeks and because of that, i cannot do anything else. BUT hey, i SURVIVED okay. which means im not some computer freak addict.

OKAY, and because of this, i have so many things to blog about.

SINGYI IS IN SWITZERLAND NOW. so unfair. im so jealous. then a few days later she will be in italy. even more unfair. even more jealous. i cant believe that you missed 2 days of school just to go holiday. you must have known that pe was going to be hell right??? RIGHT??? but, SINGYI!!!! i miss you also okay..<3333

and there's that ac milan winning the champions league shit. SO DAMN DISAPPOINTING. i woke up to watch with my dad and they LOST. and the newspaper on how less skilled liverpool is, how it wasnt bad luck liverpool had. what shit. i think kaka looks like a monkey although you may think he's hot. even my dad says he's good looking. -_-

i almost died today after choir. i was carrying a box of files, carrying a ridiculously big bag of the fundraising keychains with messy hair, and over sized shirt and perspiring like mad. tell me how ridiculous i look. and i was walking out from wantho ave which IS far, considering the state i was in. firstly, my bag was HEAVY so my shoulders felt as if it was going to break. secondly, i was carrying the bag around my wrist which kept twisting(the bag, not the wrist) when i walk because kicking it was inevitable, thus threatening to stop my blood cirulation from my wrist downwards. thirdly, the box kept slipping and my fingers were like so sore. and the weather was HOT. could have died, but i didnt. and thanks sharmaine for um, helping me while i untwisted my bag. oh, and the stares DID NOT help. at all.

choir, i was almost put into the S2 section. but no, i remained in A1.

jogging, right, jogging. yuan jing got injured, you know those kind where the skin comes off. so pain. and kiran sprained her ankles and was hobbling. and everyone kept stopping. after that sitting at the track there this indian girl with super long hair; one strain of her hair fell on my thigh. then i took it and passed it to yushu. farnny. so we laughed.

ARCHERY. yay, im going for the course with jolene. but i dont have track pants. but its ok. esther shall wear jeans with me, right?

a few days ago yushu and i tried taking our laughing system out. but it wasnt effective.

julene has my box cover which she has um, stolen from me. oh yah, went to j8 that day with YJ, YT and her then her bag was mistaken for some suspicious bag i think. AHAHAHAHA. thats like so ludicrous. julene has been severe OUTsomnia these days, with all the you awake smses. her dinner can walk too.

yushu refused to speak to me because my report grades were A LITTLE better then hers. and she didnt even say bye to me. guess what, she wanted to go to arab street with kahei for their DNA project, a place where i cant seem to pronounce. then she asked me how to go and i didnt know. then they still tried to go and ended up in some place called fraser street or something. they actually got stranded in singapore, the little red dot. then because i didnt know where the heck that place is, she refuses to speak to me even more.

nat and yuanjing, you people may STOP bragging on how much of the holiday homework you have completed ted ted a a a. especially to someone who hasnt even touched her homework work work a a a.

varsha didnt come to school today. thus she missed choir. ahhh, how can???

last episode of the nine o clock show on channel 8. i dont know whats my problem, ive been watching that show.

just because i was the only one who brought a rag, i had to clean the tables and chairs. oh and poor xinying too. perhaps because ms wee thinks she looks like the sort who can clean very well eh? certain people like lalala did not even thank me. but kind people like jarkata did. ((:

POTC3!!!!!!

SO, today, is the last day of the term, the last day of school, and eat-with-your-family-day. i think its super funny. i didnt even know that this day existed.
and now, this post shall end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home