Saturday, May 12, 2007

YAY. I WATCHED SPIDERMAN 3 YESTERDAY. the movie was so nice larh. and for the first time i actually cried during the movie okay. not because the movie was sad(fine certain parts were) but i suddenly thought about that, which, i suppose was kinda related to a certain part of the movie.

SPIDERMAN3 MADE ME EMO.

AND I DIDNT KNOW HOW I SURVIVED YESTERDAY. I mean, i had a fever, my head felt really heavy so my neck was painful, my calf muscles were hurting like hell, i had a sore throat, runny nose. and to top all that i had a headache. AND THE THING IS, I STILL WENT OUT. AMAZING EH? and people like singyi are very happy. she totally yay-ed when i told her okay.

so thankfully, today the fever was gone. but my calf muscle hurt even more so now walking is a chore. and going down the stairs is even worse. ow.

mmm. right. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!! :)

FINALLY GOT BACK 3 DOTS. yay. so now the problems are gone. yay x2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home