Tuesday, May 08, 2007

NOT A GOOD DAY. ESP IN CLASS. LIT IS HATRED. MRS RW IS HATRED. ALL THE BLAKE THEE THOU THY AND SHIT. ALL THE WHATEVER ROMANTIC PERIOD TYGER LAMB SICK ROSE RUBBISH. WE'RE IDIOTS ANYWAY, TO MRS RW. AND MS POON IS SO EXTRA. MADE PEOPLE CRY.

even poor felicia and sing yi cried okay. ive never seen them cried before. they are NOT the crying sort. ms poon gave those who didnt change a BIG BIG SCOLDING. wtf.

oh, whatever. today is screwed. my nose bled during science lab period and i had no tissue so i tilted my head back and felt as if i was drinking blood. EWW.

according to ka hei, im hong tin. yushu is yok xu. in cantonese, based on our chinese name. wait, isnt hong tin like some sort of container?? no, im NOT a receptacle. yok xu has a knack of making me get heart attacks. so if i ever die (touch wood) of heart attacks, it will be her fault.

marie is now marmalade, julene is jully.

I NEED MY PHONE BACK. the phone and its ONE MILLION PROBLEMS. to hell with that. suddenly cannot slide, on phone take 3 bloody minutes, smses sometimes cannot freaking receive. i like my phone but i hate the problems. there's a difference. so its on warranty. i desperately need it back. i cant go on using the spare phone okay. i have an emotional and physical attachment to my phone. ahem. my phone shall be called three dots. because it has three dots behind, vandlised by me. THREE DOTS, RETURN PLEASE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home