Monday, April 30, 2007

EVERYTHING IS IN A MESS. IM A MESS.

ugh. i cant understand myself. i hate myself.

look, its like 1242am and then im blogging. you know what?? im like 100percent awake. i tried to mug but nothing went into my brain. im the only one awake in the house. my house is like so quiet as if ive murdured eveyone.

and, AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! i want things to go back to normal!! how it had always been!!! really, im yearning for those times. pleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease!!! let it happen, make it happen. its making me so DOWN. WHY MUST IT BE LIKE THAT??? whyohwhyohwhyohwhy??? its UBER SADDENING okay. everything that was once great is now going down down down and down

ooh, and 1/3 of the year has passed.

tomorrow is labour day and im going to the chalet to celebrate my cousin's birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home