Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm so full I could explode. -_____-My brother chose a flavour of B&Js that has marshmallows in it. Eew? I've finished Maximum Ride. It's so incomplete. But I like and that's why there's a fourth book coming up. And I just realied I've wasted my first third of my holidays and now I look at the neglected homework I feel so lSJKVNCxioasd. I. Need. To. Start. But heck, I don't even have ALL of them. So, screw it. For now. I shall push homework to the back of my mind till-I don't know when-when I feel like it. Yes. I shall wait till one day I realise the hell amount of homework and then I'll die. Yes.(:

All Akon songs get irritating.

The Game Plan is a nice movie. I went to watch it with Vic and SL today. :D


I'm in a alsighiosdxncmxz mood. Goodbye I shall go wiki Numbuh Four!



Screw it screw it screw it; just screw everything and let me wallow in misery or whatever emo shit I never fail come up with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home