Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I'm playing neopets now. All my neopets are dying but I don't really care.



Malaysia trip was a mixture of fun, bouncing fishballs, long bus rides, songs, shit smells, shit water, murderer, taiti, adverts and such. I just cannot sleep on the bus. Hotel was like shit. The showering thing no shower head. So its like a water hose. What the fish. And then Joey and Jorene and Jazreel's room, there was someone's underwear in the cupboard. But then I love the trip. Thanks for making the trip so nice 9jn! <3



I'm like a damn lazy and unproductive piece of thing. I really hope I can finish my homework excluding elearning by thursday because I know that would not be possible. But chinese alone is zzzz.



Assisi today was okay and after that I went for lunch with Jolene at J8.



When I went home I was all sniffly and I kept sneezing and I used up a whole box of tissues and I almost plucked my whole nose out. Now I'm still sniffling and there's tissue everywhere and I feel like pulling my nose out. So irritating.



The wind is so strong. I'm cold.



I don't know why I haven't sleep. But nevermind I'm still going to wake up early tomorrow. No reason. I just don't like to wake up past 10. And it really pisses me off to be the last one to wake up. I'll get grumpy if I wake up past 10. I'm just weird like that.



I must practise my piano tomorrow if not I die on Thursday. I haven't had bubble tea for days. But I'm saving money. It's good to save money so when there's a rainy day, you'll still have money or whatever crap everyone says. Actually I'm not saving money I'm just too lazy to spend it.(:



I want a lot a lot a lot for Christmas. Ha. All my materialistic needs.



Uh, let's see. Torres still hot, Edward Cullen still hot, Numbuh 4 still hot, Kyle still hot. GOOD.



The twilight movie is coming out at 2010 thats so long because by then I may not be so excited anymore so now I must reread my book so I will remember the story and then go fanfiction and read all the twilight stuffs.



I like the new Paul Twohill song although I was never a fan of him.

I shall sleep now.


and I find myself thinking of you more and more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home