Sunday, November 25, 2007

Screw homework. Let's just forget it.
Ha, I wish.

The weekends were nice. But today's a monday. Mondays, I don't like. Saturday was nice because I went to Orchard and got some more of those cute rings and I got a Kinokuniya card. And then at night the Thos came and we watched Liverpool win. Sunday was nice because we ended up going to Uncle Bernard's house and that was fun. Chicken chicken worm worm.

I shan't do homework today. Heck. I don't even know where my geography/history/chinese went. I better go get them. Somehow.

I need to stop moping about at home. I need to start baking or knitting to put my mind off things. No no no no. Cannot. That sounds like something my granmother would do. But it's quite fun.

But there's homework.

But no thanks.


I've got Snakehead! Yay. But I still have my library books to finish so I have to finish them first. This post is so stupid.

Tuition could be exciting later. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home