Monday, November 19, 2007

It's been so long huh.(:

Well, it shows that I'm not addicted to the computer so that's pretty okay. You know what, I've got so many things to type but then I'm not in a blogging mood. Okay fine, i'll summarise

FRIDAY

Oh, choir practice. Yuanjing was being some stupid dumb crazy bananana. That sheep! Here's what she did.

  • She made me chop the air with my hands with my eyes closed like some idiot.
  • She got me lost.
  • She made me make myself walk to the bus stop near her house.
  • She tried to freak me out with some ghost piccolo-player.

Some more I think. But I can't remember. Bad memory.

SATURDAY

SINGYI'S BIRTHDAY! (: I'm glad Singyi liked my present and our surprise! Glad that she's happy.(: Everything was nice except they pushed me into the pool. And I got wet. Oh and my slipper floating in the middle of the pool. But it's fun.(: So that went well. Singyi's thirteen. Thirteen is nice!

After that I went to the Tho's. I must say that while I went there I was thinking about some stuffs and I got seriously pissed and sad and angry and so I put on this emo face and walked around.

Anyway, I didn't know it was Jazreel early sort-of birthday celebration too! But we made her a card in the end and that was okay.(: And guess what, I learnt how to play taiti/daidi/bigtwo/big2/royalflush/whatever you call it in the courtesy of Jia Min and Jia Hui. So now, I actually don't put stupid cards down and lose. Instead, I put the correct cards and I actually win.(:

Learning taiti is probably one of the biggest achievements this holidays thus far.

I was being a pig that day because i ate a lot and Jorene too and Jia Hui ate moutains and mountains of tofu. The tofu was nice and the fried rice and the cake. After a bit of Mahjong and more taiti and Wii we went back. Pretty late eleven-ish.

SUNDAY

I went to the library so now I have books to read so now I'm an okay person. My brother's friend tagged along. They are so childish and irritating and it really really pissed me off big time. So the whole day I was in this really really black mood and I had that pissed face on. But then I had B&Js and donuts from Donuts Factory so my mood did improve. But seriously I was so pissed I felt like I could've murdered people but that would land me in trouble so I didn't.

Today uh, was a normal day. And what's with me and phones left behind on buses. Tomorrow, I must do my homework and practise my piano till I die and beg for uh, a break.

Please ask me why I'm actually playing Duel Master with my brother.-.-

I hate Yuanjing for being in China.

Julene has her jersey. YAY. (:

Oh my I hate this song. It gives me some stupid feeling I hate. The singer's voice is so sickening. I hate it also that this song is actually quite nice and I don't like it.

Right now I'm being immature and having childish thoughts which makes me really unhappy and pushes me to the brink of depression. Which, is really really stupid. I should stop it.

My mum is trying to get on my nerves because she thinks I should stop using the computer.

Still, why won't this stupid song just end?

Stupid thoughts. Go. Away. Disappear. Bye bye. Ugh. I don't want to go for the ______.

You know something? I feel really screwed.

Please let me wake up tomorrow, feeling like its a Good Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home