Tuesday, November 27, 2007

And I laugh, because I can't believe I was so stupid to even hope. Or believe that it could actually be otherwise. Just for once. I hate myself for being so naive okay. And you know what's the funniest thing? You don't even know that I'm referring to you. Let's laugh. Ha. Ha. Ha. I doubt you even come here nowadays.

Maybe I'm just being dumb or maybe I'm just making a big deal out of it but seriously, I can't not care. I thought it was enough but apparently, it wasn't. It can never be enough to you.

Actually I'm surprised at myself for reacting so childishly.

I'm not emo or anything okay!(:

((((((((:

See the smileys? Good.

Assisi was okay. The person thought my name was Singyi. My name is Candia. Singyi didn't go. So sad bad.

Homework should just shoot itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home