Monday, March 10, 2008

Until you lose what you have won.

My bloskin is forcing me to get a new one. However I am stubborn. I shall leave it as it is until when I feel like it. How ironic, when I finally not screw the codes.

Let's talk about irony.

Liverpool vs Newcastle; 3-0

Michael Owen. I wonder what he was thinking of during the match. Years ago, he was Liverpool's golden boy, hero, The Man. And then he enters the pitch as captain of Newcastle and sees the Liverpool fans worshipping a new, sexy, hot and pretty Kop hero in Fernando Torres. Torres has everything Owen used to have, and more. Pace, finishing, class, and of course, the golden boy looks. And with Torres's 19th goal that day, he has also equalised Owen's best ever league record in Liverpool.

I'm thinking like Liverpool and Owen used to be a couple. Then Owen dumped Liverpool and Liverpool found a new hotter lover, Torres. Now Owen is jealous and wishes he was back there again but he realises he's being replaced.

Oh, the irony of it all. :/

And Keegan too. Owen and Keegan were great strikers during their time in Liverpool. And now.

Oh hoony.

I sound like I hate Owen a lot but I don't. Afterall he did Liverpool proud. (:

I suppose its sad too. And Gerrard and Owen were great friends. Actually its really sad.

*

Anyway, I've just finished a cup of honey lemon. I hopehopehope my voice will get better. It'd better get better. If it doesn't I'll be so dead. In ways I don't want to imagine.

Look, Candia, you eat all those stuffs yesterday and see what happened. You bloody idiot you didn't give a damn right.

Now my voice has gone all high pitched when I talk. Thats the only way I can speak with the words being clear. Oh golly me. I'm listening to Minoi recording. Hopefully, it gets drilled into my head. It has been playing since 9; which was two hours ago.

*

Tomorrow morning, I'm going down to exercise. Tomorrow morning, I have Chinese tuition. I think the tutor has an attitude problem. Whatever. Tomorrow morning, I wake up early. Tomorrow morning, I fret about Minoi. Tomorrow morning.

*

Let's see. This holiday or school break(haha) is nearly half gone. What has been completed? Close to nothing. I realise everyday is occupied. There is something on everyday. Tell me when I'm going to get my homework done. Fook the shite. So annoying. For goodness sake, there is bao zhang pin su to be done.

Lovely holiday. Oh, I could just die.

Oh gosh I can't even wake up any later than 10. This is utter bullshit. Please, even school days are probably less hectic. Apparently, the teachers think we have a lot of time.

Sure do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home