Wednesday, December 05, 2007

ARSH.

Thailand 7th to 11th. Somehow I'm not the least bit excited. I gotta wake up early tomorrow for Assisi. No, I don't want to go.

):

I hate getting squished on bus 156 and doing filing and such.

I want a new haircut. I'm sick of my fringe but my uncle can't find time. I'm in that kdsvhzncxlizs mood.

Candia is feeling introverted. Go away. I have piano tomorrow. What the fish.




I realise my font kinda small huh. I like big big fonts. I shall make it bigger. Meanwhile,





Fernando Torres. Hot is right. I like. I don't care you.




Marie these are the rings I was talking about. Cute stuff. The piglet and minnie are Silei's. <3

Go away, mood swing. I don't like you.

[edited] Stupid. I don't know how to make the font bigger. Stupid stupid stupid.

that's it? just like that? the end? ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home