Monday, March 17, 2008

Making friends with shadows on the wall

Hello everyone. I have decided to pin up my fringe. My horrible fringe with two partings. Or maybe three. Until I get it cut, I shall pin it up. Hooray.

I have been thinking. And I have come to the conclusion that I shall stop trying to want this and that. I shall stop wishing that I have more clothes, more bags, stuffs like that. Because, I should be happy with what I have.


I am happy with what I have.


It is late, the radio is playing loudly but it doesn't wake anyone up. I should really sleep.

These days, everything seems like a blur. A blur. A mess. Everything is insignificant. Or maybe because I'm in solitude now, my thoughts get warped up naturally. Tomorrow I will be okay.

I should never be allowed to be alone where I will start thinking and wallow in self-pity or whatever nonsense I come up with.

I need a good book to indulge in that's meaningful and nice.

I am happy.


MANCHESTER UNITED VS LIVERPOOL-SUNDAY
LIVERPOOL VS ARSENAL-2ND APRIL
Exciting matches. Whee.


I am happy, really. (((((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home