Tuesday, April 29, 2008

And saying it, even typing it out feels so weird. What used to be,
how it was once something so close. One day, one day,
it'll just be as good as something of nonexistence. It's just not there anymore.

We've moved on.

Fades

Fade

Faded.


Today's B&J's Free Cone Day. Whoopledooodledoo. We went to Raffle's City and queued for two rounds. Funny, laugh.

Good.

So B&J was my lunch. Poop and I bought three packets of football players trading cards and we're delirious to get players from Sunderland and Derby County. Very happy indeed.

Tomorrow, my main highlight of tomorrow is so exciting! I am excited and nervous and scared. However, due to the possibility of eye-rolling circumstances, I shall not reveal it. But still, you must see my excitement!

@*&#()Q*IUHEAISKDJKLASMjblhskfjldm!!!!!

I think Liverpool's new home kit is uh, not very nice. Hell, I don't like it. This season's one's the best, so far.

Oh crap, I have Science homework. I'm so lame. It's 10 plus and it hits me only now. Hilarious.

There can be miracles,
When you believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home