Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My hands smell like herbal chicken.
Anyway, SPORTS DAY.
Okay, Sports Day. It was fun, yes. I need to say something again. BOUGAE ROCKS. It really does. After Sports Day some of us went to watch Shutter at Vivo. It was scary. Of course it was. I was covering my eyes and listening to music. And I kept grabbing Boonhui and asking her what happened. The screams were so stupid and hilarious. You know after the show I thought that maybe it wasn't so bad and maybe I could sleep that night and kind of forgot about it for a while till at night. When I think about the movie, its funny sometimes. For now, its still scary. I wonder how long it will take to wear off. Some more my bangs look a bit like the ghost's.

I still remember how I was pulling my brother along the whole house that night. Sheesh, can't help being a coward right. I found Monsterhouse scary. Of course Shutter would be worse.

But still! I sat through it!

Pictures! My blog is void of pictures, I know. Can't help being lazy either.


SPORTS DAY!











And us, in 853 today.





Match results recently have rocked. I am happy. We're in to the semis! WHOO. Okay I know that is quite old news already. Oh yes I woke up to watch the 3nd leg Liverpool-Arsenal match at 2.45am and my dad scolded me the next day when he found out. Some more there were tests the next day and he says that if I don't get an A I will get it. I am not too sure what 'it' is, but I presume its not something good. But the match was worth it.

History and Maths! What do you reckon.

I also want to talk about this shop called La-vanita at Peninsula! It's one of the coolest shops ever. My dad brought us there on Sunday it sells the coolest things too! All the soccer merchandise and the majority was Liverpool stuffs. They sell almost every Liverpool thing okay. It was so cool. I think we spent at least 30 minutes there? My dad bought the Liverpool car sticker thing. I got a poster!

Stuffs there:
  • Liverpool posters
  • Liverpool keychains
  • Liverpool clock
  • Liverpool bedsheet
  • Liverpool caps
  • Liverpool wallets
  • Liverpool badges
  • Liverpool stickers
  • Liverpool file
  • Liverpool pencil box
  • Liverpool shoe
  • Liverpool bag(not the red adidas one)
  • Liverpool magazine
  • Liverpool pacifier(I'm not kidding)
  • Liverpool milk bottle(I'm not kidding either)
  • Liverpool cushion
  • Liverpool player figurine
  • Liverpool towel


And that's just to name a few. I wanted the bedsheet but it was $80 and my mum said that I'd rather buy the bag. Anyway I'm just naming the Liverpool things. There were Manu, Arsenal and Chelsea too.


Very very cool stuffs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home