Sunday, March 30, 2008

@^%#*&(

Why do I keep losing things matter when they are lost? First I lost my Liverpool Cap. That was bad enough. Depressing even. Next I lost my wallet. Okay, that was terrible.






THIS TIME I LOST MY HAVAIANAS.

What the shit. Wait I didn't lose them. They got stolen. Effing hell. Bloody fooking hell. I curse the theif to death. You go and die. Go and jump off a building. I'm like damn angry now. What the fuck.

Eh really, why do such things happen? And happen to ME? Just because I didn't keep my slippers in the shoe cabinet for a night it bloody hell got stolen. What is this. Other people leave their shoes outside and the shoes don't get stolen. Am I unlucky or what.

This is getting depressing. The more I think the angrier I get. I'm so angry I think I might burn. Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home