Sunday, March 23, 2008

I should be shot,

because I don't quite like myself now.

Oh, I really hate this. Screw me.


Do you know about the Singtel gaining rights for the Champions league thing? That is so bloody damn stupid. From next season, to watch the Champions League you have to buy another cable tv box. And its JUST TO WATCH THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. Tell me, how dumb is that? Really, who would suscribe to Singtel Mio just to watch it? Not only will 2 cable tv boxes look funny at your tv table, it is also SUPER DUPER ridiculous. Whose ingenious idea is this? What the fishhhhh. This is so lame I want to push those people who came up with this excellent idea off a building. And this is all so that Singtel can earn money. What the poop. Money money money. Money is more important than the consumers. Because of money the consumers have to suffer. How prejudiced is that. I feel like ripping their heads off.

So I cannot watch Champions League from next season anymore because my father doens't want to suscribe it Singtel Mio or whatever its called. AND WHAT IF LIVERPOOL WINS THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NEXT SEASON??!!??!!!! Then I cannot watch the finals too. This is too dumb.


Okay okay. TONIGHT.

LIVERPOOL, SHALL WIN. >:
Because, I say so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home