Wednesday, March 26, 2008

GET OFF.

Train Wreck-Saw Loser

You cry but no one hears
I go through hell just to wipe your tears
And i take your pain just to keep you intact
And I'm not saying just to keep you in town
I juist want to keep you on track

Its been two long years, two long years
And those things change
Its hard to get away
When its been two hard years, two hard years
And its beena long time
Too long to rail your tracks
*

From what I hear, according to my own interpretation.

*
Running Away-Midnight Hour

Dont lie and say that it's okay
It's alright if there's nothing more to say
So I'm running away, I'm leaving this place
Yeah... I'm running away, I'm running away
Don't tell me I'm the one to blame
It's too late for you to make me stay.
No, I won't stay
So I'm running away, I'm leaving this place,
Yeah... I'm running away, I'm running away
And faster than you can follow me from this lonely place
And farther than you can find me,
I'm leaving, yeah... I'm leaving today
I, I'll never let you find me,
I'm leaving you behind with the past and
No I won't look back
And I don't want to hear your reasons,
Don't want to hear you tell me why I should stay
Try, try to understand me, try to understand what I say when I say I can't stay
I, I'm moving on from this place, leaving and I won't wait,
I'm running away
I'm running away,
Im leaving this place,
Yeah...Im running away,
Im running away
*

Two very nice songs. No, I do not have too much time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home