Monday, March 24, 2008

Liverpool, through and through

I feel defiant and bitter. I still feel angry and prejudiced. Call me a bad sport, I don't really care. But really! I'm so disappointed. I thought with the current form the outcome could be different. But it just wasn't our night. Today is a sad day.





What kind of referee is Steve Bennet. When I die I am going to haunt him.





Okay fine, maybe I'm just finding avenues to put the blame of the loss on. I'm just a really bad sport when it comes to this. I've cursed enough, just ask Julene. I know this won't help change the score. BUT STILL.

You'll Never Walk Alone, still.

I'm feeling depressed all over again, thinking about it. Oh fook.

It's amazing how much you can put up with from people you like and how little you can take from the people you don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home