Sunday, March 30, 2008

I don't like me.

OH GOSH I CANNOT BELIEVE WE DID THAT.

Okay, nevermind. (:


Anyway, people, go to
http://www.littlebobeepsheeps.blogspot.com/ !!

Its COOL, INTERESTING and FUNNY! So, do visit it!


Guess what. I just dampened my own mood. I'm in another I-don't like-myself mood. See what happens when I'm by myself.

I'd better stop before it gets worse.

Today is a super unproductive day. All thanks to me. Funny how I feel guilty about this and not THAT. I am going to do something now.

I bought a hot pink shirt for twenty bucks yesterday and my mum chided me for buying it because the material was lousy.

Yesterday I was a machine after I reached home because I felt really sorry. I am proud of myself. But of course, I'm back to my usual self again.

Well, what do you expect. As I said, I'm going to do something now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home