Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I don't see the need to title my posts because it doesn't show.





I wish, I wish.





Saturday, went for Phyllis's band concert and I must say it rocked! Yeah, it was really really good, totally worth it. (:





Somehow, Escape doesn't seem as fun anymore. The haunted house was so fake, it wasn't scary like last time. But fake-screaming was fun. The viking has got to be the best ride there especially when you sit at the back laughing and pinching the person next to you. Singapore needs to work towards building funner themeparks.



I stole this from Alibaba. However, I don't know how to enlarge it.

And the Band Concert got me feeling excited for the Choir Concert! Yeah, it hadn't really hit me till Saturday night.


Match at 2.30! We need the luck to the buck. And of course, not just that. You'll Never Walk Alone to the cologne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home