Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oh gosh. The match was really disappointing. At the last few seconds of extra time I was thinking like well yay that's it we won although not by a great margin, but we won. And then at the last second(literally), Riise headed the ball into our own net.

I totally could not believe it. it just changes the whole situation doesn't it.

I was super angry and disappointed and well, WTF. What the heck, Riise? Not his fault, I know, but it kinda determined my mood for the day. Even though maybe it didn't really show. Life's unfair.

But still, I shall be optimistic. "It's not over." Yeah, it so isn't. (:

Drogba. He was so hilarious. Throwing himself at players and then falling down and crying foul with that pathetic face. Its like ramming against a wall and then crying and blaming the wall for uh, being so hard and sturdy? HAAAAA.

Today was fine. I had the most boring assembly and that's the only thing I can remember. Oh and Hans was funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home