Friday, June 01, 2007

hello.

wow im being polite.

i cant wait for tomorrow. yay pirates 3!! and sunday. :D

sooooo. the holidays pass SO FAST. one week already leh. and yushu smsed me: im almost done with the lit file then i will do the byj later. then im done. why got so little homework?

FOR GOODNESS SAKE STOP MAKING ME FEEL GUILTY ALREADY.

the shrek ears are my favourite headgears. before this was the beanie or hat, as julene calls it. i dont dare to wear it now. it has julene's germs, or rather her bag's. she doesnt want me to wear it because its too nice. X)

singyi is still in italy. 4th june is a loooong way to go still.

OH, i cut my hair! so its shorter but still tie-able and my fringe is at my nose there if you straighten it. yay. i lie it better like that.

that girl in maths tuition should stop laughing. its way infectious. this is one of her jokes:

if your name is 'B' arh, then people will call you eh 'B'.

and then she laughed like dont know what. even though it wasnt funny, i laughed. she laughs before she finishes her jokes, all the time, which are usually not at all funny. but i will laugh.

and fug that bloody taxi driver. i was like already late. i needed to reach the bras basah complx for tuition by six and it was already 5.55pm. 133 takes a freaking long time. so late, I WAS, very. then when i finally got a cab instead i told the driver bras basah complex. AND HE DROVE ME TO JALAN BESAR COMPLEX. bloody hell. then i had to tell him, BRAS BASAH COMPLEX again and although pissed, i said nicely. and he went, 'WHERE IS IT'. what the hell lah, SOME DRIVER. and the cab fare was 8 something when it should have been 4. -_____- so i went tuition with my face like that.

my mother keeps yakking away on how my phone is like stuck to me twenty four hours, and goes on about the radiation is bad for health. and that i should stop smsing so much, when its actually not a lot if you compare with other people. and she tells me not to compare. once or twice, these hour-long speeches are okay but for like almost everyday?! not really. and my face becomes like that -_____________- i will get wrinkles okay.

THOSE IN MY LIT GROUP! we have to do the presentation!

so tomorrow and sunday... YAYSTER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home