Sunday, June 24, 2007


I love yesterday! it was perhaps the lovliest shopping trip i've ever had for a looooong time.






yesterday i went to raffles city which has a lot of nice stuff, as i have realised. i mean i go there rather okay-ly often but usually my parents go to those BORING departmental stores and my brother drowns himself in the bookstore with books and im usually left wandering around or in the bokstore too. and whats the point of wandering myself; i cant even buy anything.





SO, yesterday was different. we walked around TOGETHER and you know the A N BC outlet in raffles city is SO NICE! i know bugis also have but raffle's sells a lot of great stuff. and I WANTED THE PENCIL BOX SO BADLY. it was freaking cute can. NO, I WANT TO BUY THE WHOLE STORE. and we went to the crumpler store and *surprise surprise* i bumped into my uncle and sandy JJ. and even more *surprise surprise* my parents actually bought the crumpler bag. like, whoa. i think they were in a superb mood or something or they wont just buy the crumpler bag. i wanted to try the donut factory but the queue just wouldnt get shorter and when it finally did, there was no more donuts. yay, and i bought GOAL 2! GOAL is very very very nice. great story. dinner was at some chinese restaurant din tai fung or something then we went for desset at out of the pan whereby i had tiramisu crepes. NICE.







then we shopped...blah blah blah.
OH YAH, PARTY CITY HAS CHANGED SO MUCH!!! the worms are not being sold already and the snapple bottle or dont know what lip balm also dont have. even the pills too!! ): but i still love that shop. i remembered that time me, lucas, my brother and phyllis we were wandering aroung raffles city then we went inside party city and lucas bought the packet of worms. cheese-flavoured i think. and my mum dint dare to eat but they were nice! and even have nutritional facts. LOL.
SCHOOL TOMORROW. HOLIDAYS END TODAY.
SIGHH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home