Sunday, June 10, 2007

YO.

today is so BORING okay, as in REALLY REALLY boring. REALLY VERY. i was reading my time tomorrow and the book i was reading was damn boring also. but i dont know whats my problem i kept reading that book till i finished. okay, but at least ive SORT OF finished my homework. er, YAY?

okay, YAY.

boring day with a boring post. SIGH. the afternoon i was sms-ing then evertime NO REPLY. then i got freaking bored-er and bored-er. then my brother was being boring, he was acually DOING HIS HOMEWORK. then my mother took a nap. then my dad also. and nobody wanted to go out. so i was stuck with a really lousy book. i wanted to stop reading that bloody book which wasted my time but my body wouldnt listen. i wanted to get myself out of reading and maybe even start revising or doing the tuition homework. i felt angry at the book after i finished it and felt like killing it but i realised it was already dead, so yeah.

SUNDAYS CAN GET REALLY BORING.







YESTERDAY>
went for the choir thing then i felt that it was REALLY REALLY boring. (gawd, why does everything seem boring these days?) then there was this speaker with damn lousy english. it was super funny and varsha laughs really loudly. her keypad too was loud so it was freaking obvious she was sms-ing. okay, i WAS TOO, but my keypad was softer. ooh then i played her golf game and i SUCKED at it. HAHA. i was recording the guys lousy english. HEE. choir workshop tomorrow...

julene, you bloody get a TAGBOARD!!!! i dont care how fugly it is. and and and, why is it everytime you go online then when i check the msn list you are not there??



im still bored. ohmy, THE WHOLE DAY'S JUST BORING HELL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home