Wednesday, June 06, 2007

seriously i dont know what im doing here. im supposed to do my homework. and i need to wake up six plus tomorrow. its 12.35am now. WOW.

yushu is doing her homework. and a crazy insomniac called candia just cannot sleep. or do her homework.

julene's tag: how contradicting. on your blog say dont miss me..HA. uhuhuhuhuhuh. you still awake, you fellow insomniac? go make yourself a cup of coffee NOW.

at first i thought i had done like A LOT of homework already then yushu goes on to tell me what she has completed. GREAT.

singyi has since returned to singapore and she is still the same. she wants me to miss her i think. but i dont want to give her satisfaction. she like everyday got tennis training. dont know what crap lah.

UHUUUUUUUUUUUUH. oomph. moo. i have no energy to go over the details of my very busy last few days. wait, NO ENERGY? dont know what rubbish i typing lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home