Monday, June 11, 2007

okay i must do my revision LATER. no, SOON. okay?

okay.

good.

im falling in love with the canon song. i mean ive always likd it but i love it even more now! especially the piano version! (:

oh yes, today had the choir workshop. then we had to find one austrian person to be 'buddy' with. the person me and eunice were with was rather nice lah. but then i didnt now how to interact with him. i was never good at interacting or striking a conversation so eunice did all the talking and i just stood there and smiled and smiled and smiled. and um nod my head and agree with eunice. i know, i was DAMN EXTRA.





i was late for tuition AGAIN.




singyi, im staring at my phone. apparently, its supposed to ring with 'singyi' flashing.



my links section is VERY VERY outdated. i shall update.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICTORIA!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home