Thursday, December 06, 2007

HEY, WHERE'S MY REFUGE?


It's 1am now and I have no idea why I'm reading some random person's blog. I want to sleep but my fingers are bored and they don't allow me to shut down the computer.

I'm amazed at how much people can change, both physically and mentally. I'm still in the mood it's not going away and I'm really ticked off.

I really love Somebody's Me by Enrique Iglesias. And Untitiled by Simple Plan. Old song, I know.

I want to go to some secluded corner and just disappear and shut everyone out. And not care about anything.

Oh no. It's just started raining again. It's been raining the whole day. A weather to match my mood. Ha. Ha.

I need a Jodi Picoult book now. Or Breaking Dawn. Or any James Patterson book. Or even Alex Rider. The eighth book or something. Snakehead reminded me why I thought Alex Rider was hot.

Fish. I just need a song or book or movie to cry over.

Happy songs are not helping.

I'm all sad and stuff for no particular reason. I think my mind got bored again or something and decided to be sad. My mind is screwed.

Liverpool rocks and I'm so random I'm practically typing whatever that comes to mind.

Edward Cullen and Torres are the love.

I want to watch a Liverpool match with them winning the other team by a huge huge margin.

I must stop this before it goes out of hand. I think what I should really do now is sleep or else I will have less than six hours of sleep and then I'll be really cranky tomorrow which is never good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home