Friday, December 14, 2007

Hoowee. I made my font bigger the way I like it. Blah blah blah.

I don't care what you think. You know what? I'm not going to care anymore from now on. I mean, like why should I? I don't freaking matter right. I'm just some lousy substitute. Nothing makes a difference.

Okay, maybe I'm making things sound more serious than they actually are but hey, sometimes it does feel that way.

If only you knew. You're blowing hot and cold all the time.

The sad thing is, I am absolutely sure the words in italics are going to be lies. It's just not so easy. I really wonder how long it will take for me to finally not bother. How long huh? I'm sick of it, I could, well I don't know what.

I need a good book now. Libraryyyyy.

Haven't been to Raymond's twice already. Eeks and now all the homework. :/ And there's also the school's.

Top 5 reasons why I look forward to school next year
  1. I'll get to see my friends.
  2. It's at a new place.
  3. I'll see Joey!
  4. Uh. I have two buses to take to school?
  5. I become a senior.

Top 5 reasons why I don't want to go to school next year

  1. Lessons, tests, homework.
  2. It's at a new place.
  3. No more slacking.
  4. Because I become a senior.
  5. I have to wake up early and take bus.

There. I think the don't-want-to-go-to-school part is stronger. /: I'm so used to slacking school seems like something opposite of my current lifestyle. Sucks the more I think of it. Christmas coming soon. It's depressing. Tick tick tick the clock goes and ugh ugh ugh I go. Okay that is a stupid sentence but whatever. I've never really thought about how fast time is unless people like my parents remind me(purposely) because its just so depressing and it gets me feeling really lousy and I'll start hating myself for being so unproductive. Heh. But the topic's kinda inevitable huh.

If Mr. Time exists, I would do anything to slow him down.

Or maybe if I'm Molly Moon and I could freeze time.

Come to think of it, that's a pretty good superpower to have. Time stopping. Cool eh? Then maybe I could get people to pay me to stop time on their behalf. I'll be filthy rich.(:

Oh gosh I'm so dumb.

hey, where'd you go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home