Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hello. Thailand was okay. Quite fun actually. I think I am actually missing it. Ha, I know I said I was reluctant to go. But the trip didn't start well though. I left my house for the airport feeling terribly demoralised and sad and angry and stupid and dumb at myself. I was hating myself all the way to the airport and then the plane and then Thailand and throughout the whole trip. And I still hate myself now. I can't believe I was so stupid to go and lose my cap. If it was any ordinary cap I wouldn't have minded much but its the Liverpool cap. I know I'm always losing my things but this is different okay. I'm pretty sure I left it on the bus we took the Malaysia And I'm just so stupid I only realised it before I left for Thailand. I'll hate myself when I think about it. This is so so so so so so so stupid and typical of me. I need to stop losing my things now but the thing is, no matter how careful I try to be I end up losing my things still. That time I went to Japan and I lost my whole pouch with money and my ezlink card in it--that was bad enough. Don't ask me why I brought my ezlink card.


Anyway, I'm still pretty angry at myself.

And not finishing the homework I intended to got me hating myself more. And you should know by then I was in total emo mood ready to behead anyone who got in my way. My brother had to show me the book I lent him for the trip which I put in great effort to keep it in good-as-new condition spoilt and folded. I was really really angry okay. I know its just a stupid book but it was enough worsen my mood.


I just got myself in a black mood. Ugh.

We spent every little time we could to play taiti. Playing with my dad and uncle was fun. And then uh, there was a lot of sight seeing and stuff and the long neck people a bit scary. Like giraffe. I remember I watched an episode of Guiness World Records then they showed the longest neck woman. I think I got a nightmare that night.

My mind is blank now. I can't really remember the trip so much. Oh, but I remember the nights were fun with my uncle and Noel. We shared a room and those nights watching TV to sleep and playing Taiti. (:

One of the days we went to this shopping mall and then me and Noel went into a Converse shop and we saw the cutest nicest shoes and they were like $27 only. That is very cheap for a Converse shoe. Then we took to try but it was a tad too big so we asked for our sizes but stupid lah. DON'T HAVE. How stupid is that. Who has so gigantic feet huh. I always wanted smaller feet but then now I want bigger okay. Then the both of us were sad yeah then we went a bit mad. So we toured the whole mall going into almost every shop to find a shirt with the word 'CRAZY' on it. We wanted a 'I'M CRAZY ABOUT THE SHOE' shirt but the closest we got was 'I'M CRAZY ABOUT SWEETS' and 'I JUST CRAZY ABOUT YOU'. Wanted to buy the latter but it wasn't very nice.

I ended up buying a Jack Purcell okay-looking converse shoe. $17.

In Chiangrai we stayed in this hotel called Little Duck. Laugh at the name. It's funny. But it's not so funny when it came to the room quality and stuff. The basin was freaking choked. And then there wasn't any shampoo. -_- Okay maybe I'm just kinda spoilt.

I went to the hotel foot massage. Hahaha.

Oh, one thing. Thai people a bit forgetful. I'm not being racist or what. I'm talking about those I encountered. In the hotel we asked for a bottle opener then I think they said coming in a while.

We waited the whole night.

Then the next day my uncle went down to scold the people. they apologised and apologised and they said they would sent someone to bring it up right away.

We waited the whole night.

It never came okay. And then on the flight home I asked for poker cards like I think five times then they finally gave me three decks. I think Noel asked seven times or more. On the flight back the plane had no TV. I got really bored. And the toilet--one had a toilet bowl choked; one the door couldnt lock. Like, wtf.

I got home angry again. I think maybe I'm just really short-tempered.

Tsk tsk tsk.

You know something, VIP lounges are damn the cool. My father brought me in. It was the shizz. You can see a lot of fat business man snoring with their pot bellies moving up and down.

I need to eat dinner. And this reminds me of the amount of weight I've put on. It's so sad. I need to starve myself. No cannot later I get anorexic. I shall eat in moderation.

If I continue to eat what I want, I may turn into Barney.

Not purple though. Without the green spots too. Barney is ugly.

I saw Mr. Hot Guy at the airport to Chiang Mai with his not-so-hot girlfriend. So hot. Didn't see him when I went back though. And that is very sad.

):

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCAS! 13 on the 13th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home