Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I'm considering changing to Xanga. No, actually I'm quite sure I want to but I need to think of a username first. Actually I did but some idiot went to use it already.

The Perks of Being a Wallflower is the best book ever. But then again, that's what I always think for every book I read until I read another. I'm sad I've finished reading it.

You disgust me, sometimes, you know.

Oh, and have you heard, I lost my pencil case? No, I don't think I lost it. Someone stole it. Fook. Fock. Feck.

I shall be serious.

I am angry okay. It's so unfair that my things get stolen. Fug you, asshole. Like, go and fug a spider or something.

I am going to go to the lost and found corner everyday.

Because of some jerk, I go to school with a pen.

MY PENCIL CASE. ANNIE'S LITTLE TRAIN. dvksJhniizsocoMSgoac890wsopikxzcx zh jubnvosif kachxfiosdn imyfajozpm, JDFNHIAOSCukixhvubgUYGYTREW7859R0WERODSZKXCM,&*^(wq)awopjkdfxjopdckl,zsodifxmc,Y&*^*#($)Q#nfdklj,op.s[lzd/x.


RETURN IT ALREADY!


[edited] I take back what I said. :p

"At first, I thought her blank expression was the result of surprise, but after it didn't go away for a long while, I knew that it wasn't. It suddenly dawned on me that if Michael were still around, Susan probably wouldn't be 'going out' with him anymore. Not because she's a bad person or shallow or mean. But because things change. And friends leave. And life doesn't stop for anybody."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home